Saturday, 16 July 2011

Aha! Full circle! 'Pulling Out' - Tuesday, 24 April 2007 at 22:42

Really - I left facebook about 3 times in the past - obviously it never quite lasted.  Fitting that this was my first note on there...
- - - -

Hi all,

As I write this, I've been online for approximately 3 hours out of the past 4 and a half that i've been home, skipping between facebook and myspace, while apparently doing other things. This is not good - I'll be the first to admit I'm a bit(!) of a junky, and have a slightly addictive nature - God, can you imagine if I drank or took drugs?!?!

So anyways, I've decided to eliminate the distractions - so I'm pulling out of facebook :o( Just as I was getting started too! But I figure I kind of need to reclaim my life a little. I'll try and be better about being in touch by e-mail and stuff (for those of you who don't have it, my e-mail is either wasidaniju@yahoo.com or knox1013@hotmail.com).

Stay well. wasi xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment